1. The first comment was “Hi Ms D grate to c u r posting sum cool and gr8 stuff on our blog. Blogging is cool!!!!! Lol Cu tomorrow From penny.” I think that this comment is not very useful because, it is not giving you any helpful feedback and it this comment is using text language which is not helpful when commenting for it usually uses letters and numbers in a different order and is not helpful for vocabulary or understanding.
2. The second post is “Dear Mrs Davis, I enjoyed watching the video about Earth Watch Day. I am going to talk to as many people in my street as I can, and ask them to participate this year. Who else is planning on turning off their power this Saturday night? I wonder if the street lights will stay on? From Terry.” this is not very helpful because it does not say of any way to improve your work but it is better than the first comment because it is not using text talk.
3. The third comment was “Dear Elliot I found your book review so fascinating that I am going to borrow The Giver tomorrow. It reminds me of a book I read last year called Checking Out, by David Went. I will let you know when I have finished. Has anyone else read The Giver? From Hannah.” I think this comment is a lot like the second one for it does not use text language, but it also does not state anyway to improve your work.
4. The fourth comment is “I got a new dog last night his name is toby and hes sooooo cute. I cant wait to bring hi to scholl s I can show him to everywon From sally J.” this comment is in no way useful, has lots of spelling mistakes and is completely off topic, but does not use text language.
5. The fifth comment is “Dear Tania, Your post made me think about the different ways we could get involved with blogging at our school. Thanks so much for sharing your photos. I particularly like the ones of the young students blogging with their buddies in America. I think linking with you to do a collaborative project would be a good way to start. From Tom.” this comment says that the project made Tom think differently but does not say how he could improve his work.
6. The sixth comment is “Dear Shanny, My sister is so annoying lol Shes going to grannys over easter yay yay lol gr8.” This pice of text is completely irrelevant, it uses text language, has lot’s of spelling errors and does not state any way of improving your work.
7. The seventh comment was “I love your story, its really good.” This comment is not useful when giving feedback for it does not state any way to improve your work and it has spelling errors.
8. The eighth comment was “Dear Paul, I don’t understand why you think Jeremy Clarkson should be fired from BBC’s Top Gear. Surely he brings so much pleasure and money to the station that he can be forgiven for his behavior? I would love to know what others think? From Dianne.” This comment talks about Dianne’s understanding but does not say how to improve your work, and it does not have correct spelling.